Friday, January 7, 2011

We're Falling Apart!

I think we're all falling apart.  Or maybe it's just Paisley and I... Jordan needs to watch out.  This morning I woke up, showered, put my makeup on, dried my hair, then put it in a ponytail.  When I turned to look at my hair in the mirror I couldn't! 
My head couldn't turn to the left without being in excruciating pain.  I tried to stretch it out by rolling my head around... absolutely not.  Somehow I caused my left neck muscles to spasm, and now I can't even hold my head up straight.  Awesome.  I had to cancel both my patients for today (one of which was NOT very nice about it) and I've been laying on heat on/off all morning.  The heating pad just wouldn't form to my neck to get good contact, so I came up with the perfect solution.  Paisley laid on my head and neck and her body pushed the heating pad down perfectly on my neck! 

I knew we kept her around for something...
Sorry for the poor resolution of my picture- I don't have an awesome iPhone like everyone else.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What would we do w/out her?!!!Hope you are feeling much better. Love ya, MOM

Jaime said...

I hope you feel better soon! I love your new blog look. :-)

Jill said...

oh my word...seriously. everyone is getting new blog looks. please, someone...HELP ME!!

and girlie: you are way too young to have issues!! i hope you're better pronto :)

Ben said...

Hot dog.