Sunday, March 27, 2011

Picnik

Photoshop shmotoshop.  I have discovered Picnik and I LOVE it!!  It doesn't have all the features of Photoshop, but it has really cool ones that Photoshop doesn't have.  Plus it is WAY cheaper!  Here are 2 before and afters. 





I don't know if you can tell what I did... but I smoothed out our skin quite a bit, and I added blush, lipstick, and 'mascara'.  There is also a feature to add tanning and it's pretty awesome.  I would recommend going to Picnik and just play around with it!

2 comments:

kara said...

ohhh very nice! did you pay for the subscription? i've used the free part for a couple years but i've always wanted to get a subscription for the rest!

Jaime said...

I use picnik free too, but have wanted to upgrade at times. They have awesome free features.