Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rings

One of the many photos my wedding photographer did NOT take was one of our rings.  I LOVE my ring, and wanted to show it off, so I took my own.  I took one on our comforter so it would match our room, with the intent to frame it. 

This is the original.

Then I Photoshopped it.

Then I blew it up and framed it. 

I love how it turned out! I eventually want to either buy or make a frame that is super thick and intricate and put it over our bed. For now, my thin sale frame will just have to do.

2 comments:

Jill said...

you did a great job!!

mimi47 said...

Beautiful picture, frame and rings for a beautiful lady! I remember the day we went and picked out your rings. So exciting to know I was soon to have an engaged future daughter-in-law. Such a joyful time!