Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!





Yesterday we all went to Jordan's parents' house for a 4th of July family day.  Lots of yummy food and swimming!  I've been wanting to try this cake decorating technique for a while, and it was the perfect time!  Plus I LOVE the pennants!  I have big plans for all kinds of these cuties!  If anyone wants me to, I can write out a tutorial... just let me know. 

In other news, I had my last first day of school EVER!!  Yay!  That is the good news... the bad news is I have to be in Laredo bright and early Monday morning for a 2 week rotation.  Thanks for the heads up Dental School!  I suppose I got lucky in that I'm going with a friend, but still.  Yuk.  I'm sure I'll have lots of funny stories from that adventure!

2 comments:

Jill said...

You're going to be gone for two weeks?!!? yuck!
I would love a tutorial, but while you still live in our city, I'm going to just beg that you make the cakes for me. :)

johnston05 said...

what kind of tip for that cake did you use?! that is too cute! i want to learn how!