Sunday, August 21, 2011

Second Birthday

My parents came in town this weekend and we celebrated my birthday in style!  Friday night we spent 3 hours eating a-ma-zing food at The Melting Pot.  I can't even tell you how delicious it all was!!  We didn't take any pictures, but trust me, it was fabulous.  The best food I've had in a long time- and the most filling! 

A couple of weeks ago I saw a patient who owns a vineyard in Johnson City called Texas Hills Vineyard.  I knew my parents were coming in town this weekend, so I promised we would come visit.  My mom and I really enjoy doing wine tastings, and knowing the owner made it even better!  She and her husband gave us several extra tastings and took off a pretty good discount.  I guess she liked the work I did!! 

The hubbies are always good sports and hang out while my mom and I drink our wine.  The wine you see in the picture is an Orange Moscato which was paired with dark chocolate.  Wowzers was it good!!

No comments: