Saturday, January 7, 2012

11 Things That Changed My Life in 2011

{I had 3 people tell me I looked thinner the week after I bought it- no more back fat!}
image enlargement

2. Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Parts 1 & 2
{Jordan and I are obsessed with HP and the last 2 movies did not disappoint!  They were amazing and we've already watched each of them at least 5 times.} 

3. Foster The People: Torches
{This is my new favorite band!  'Pumped up Kicks' is their only song on the radio, but they have so many other good ones.  I listen to this constantly at school and home.} 
4. My friends!!
{They probably should have been 1st on the list!  We've had such an amazing year getting to know each other!} 

{I used to not like putting any product in my hair, but now I always use this if I'm actually styling it (vs. my daily ponytail) because it gives me lots of volume without making it look oily.}


6.  My Group Practice at school
{I absolutely loved my GPG last year, but this year it is even better with our senior faculty.  He treats us with respect and teaches us so many things we wouldn't learn otherwise.  He also happens to be hilariously sarcastic so we get along fantastically.}

{After spending lots of money at Half Price Books, I finally discovered the library and saved loads of mulah.  I like to re-read a lot of books, so I bought the ones I liked, and didn't have to waste my money on the ones I didn't.  I used my Christmas money to buy a Nook, and now I can get free books on that as well.}

{Jordan and I went there several years ago for a dental school event, but it wasn't until this year that we went for the food.  Jordan had heard about their Zinc burger and wanted it for his birthday.  It turned out to be a delicious burger and we've been back a couple times since October.} 

{I really like the wine from Becker Vineyards, which is located in Fredericksburg.  I love that it is local and you can find it in most grocery stores.}

10. Modern Family
{Jordan and I used to be 'The Office' people, but it has declined the last few seasons.  Everyone kept telling us we needed to watch 'Modern Family' and it took us forever to start.  Now we can't get enough!}

{It is really hard to find bronzer that doesn't make you look orange, but I found some I like (at least I don't think it makes me look orange).} 

No comments: