Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More Christmas

This is what happens when you don't have to study at night... you make gingerbread houses.  It was not as fun as I thought.  That could be because I wanted to to be super cute, and the icing just wasn't working for me.  It did NOT turn out like the pic on the box, but still cute, I think.  And just so you know, their white icing does not taste good.  Yuck-o.

I mad the snowman out of marshmellows and toothpicks and a sharpie.  And leftover Halloween candy... gross.

Please don't judge me on what you are about to see.  My mom wants a pic of Paisley in a cute Christmas outfit and I bought this one at Wal-Mart.  It ended up being too small (how is that possible??  She's 4 lbs!) so I just wrapped it around her b/c it looked funny.  Then, like any mother would, I took pictures!  She looks so scruffy and she needs a bath, but hopefully you'll laugh like Jordan and I did.

She has big ears.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Those gingerbread kits are near impossible to get looking cute. Yours is awesome!!! And Paisley looks very cute!