Monday, December 27, 2010

Our Christmas started early with the Elams last week, then off to my parents' we went.  I don't have pics from the Elams, but I have tons from this week.  If you think I'm obsessed with Christmas decorating, you should see my mom's house!  She has the most beautiful decorations- and so many of them!! Here are a few of her living room.





I played around with my fancy camera, and got the lights to look like stars... I think it looks really pretty!




We got some really good pictures of the family.

  

I finally have proof of my brother's existence!  He rarely takes pictures, but we made him and there he is...


Thank you to everyone for our wonderful gifts!!  We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family with such amazing taste!



Jordan is the most wonderful husband in the entire world.  I don't usually ask for specific presents, but all I wanted this year was a Macro lens for my camera so I could take really nice close-up pictures and to use some other features my stock lens doesn't have.  Here are a couple of examples of how amazingly clear pictures it takes.  I haven't had the chance to play with it very much, but over the next week I will.



My mom made a very tasty Christmas dinner, and we ate it on a beautiful table setting.


My mom's birthday was Sunday, so we all went to the Mannheim Steamroller concert at the Dallas Symphony.  It was a great ending to an awesome week!


2 comments:

Jaime said...

It is beautiful there. Glad you have had a great week!

Jill said...

maybe your mom will come and do my tree for me next year :) i'm glad you had such a good time!