Monday, October 8, 2012

Master Bedroom

After buying (and shipping) 2 other Pottery Barn duvets, we finally decided on this beauty.  Surprisingly, this is Jordan's favorite- who would have thought pheasants were his thing?  Of course, by the time we decided on it, they no longer had it online and we had to ship it from San Antonio (go figure, right?).  We bought a whole new bedroom suit for under $900 and are refinishing it.  I forgot to take before pics, so you'll probably see after pics only.  All of it will be painted really crisp ivory and the walls will be the blue from the duvet.  Hopefully it all turns out beautifully!!  

Unfortunately, PB was also out of any curtains, pillows, etc. in the print... except shower curtains!  I bought 2 of these bad boys (on sale) and am making a valance and shams.  I don't know how to sew, but my mom's supposed to teach me... wish me luck! 

The best news is... We close next Tuesday!!  I can't wait to decorate a whole new house!  

-insert squeal of delight-

No comments: