Friday, September 21, 2012

S'mores Bites


S'mores Bites... need I say more???

The girls at work and I have deemed Fridays "Fat Friday" and we take turns bringing yummy, but bad-for-you, food.  I don't know why this popped in my head, but I came up with it, and they turned out a-mazing.  Super easy!

Dip marshmellows in chocolate (I used the candy chocolate in the wedding cake aisle) and immediately roll in a mixture of graham cracker crumbs and sugar.  Set these on a plate with chocolate face down (like in the pic).  Put them in the fridge to cool and harden the chocolate.  Take a lighter and burn the tops.

That's it!  I did the entire bag in less than 30 mins.  The girls at work LOVED them!  They all are taking samples home to their kids.  I also think it would be super cute to put them on a pretzel stick so it looks like a stick out of the yard.