Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween- Finally!

Jordan's costume was so much better than mine. I had some awesome red shorts to go with my sweater, but they shrunk in the dryer. Apparently you can't dry wool... who knew?


Scarlett, the princess butterfly, so cute!



Clark as a caterpillar. He could barely walk in his tubes:



Beck (aka Superman) and the cutest scarecrow ever:



My Gross Anatomy lab group (minus Christian and Bobbi-with an 'I')

Lauren (as herself), Alexandra (as Avril Lavigne), and James (as a biker dude)


My decorations. Note the awesome flowers Jordan
got me for my Gross Anatomy test grade
Yeah that's right, I have trolls.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Finally! ;-) Hope you had a great visit with your Mom. I love all your cute decorations.

Jill said...

i was wondering when you would update your cute page and post halloween pics. i think your costume was awesome even with the khaki shorts. hope you and your mama had a great week :)