Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight and Christmas- it doesn't get any better!

My Fellow Twilighters
Sarah, Liz, Traci, and Emily
Last Thursday was Traci's (my BFF) birthday, so we went to Maggiano's with a huge group from school. It was a-maz-ing!! As Ben would say, it changed my life. The first three pics are from Maggiano's. After dinner a group of us went to the midnight showing of Twilight. We got there an hour early and had to sit on the second row at the very bottom- not cool. We also had to endure 2 hours of teenagers freaking out everytime Edward came on screen. I was so disappointed after the movie that I would have cried if I wasn't so tired. It wasn't the best experience.

Thankfully, I had bought tickets for Jaime, Jill, and I to go see it on Saturday. This time, I absolutely loved the movie. I think the atmosphere definitely had a big impact the first time, because this time, it was all adults and it was wonderful. Of course it wasn't as good as the book, but good enough for me to be excited when I left the theater. The have already announced 'New Moon,' the second of the four books being made into movies. -Just 12 more months 'til it comes out!!-
The last set of pictures are from my apartment. Lauren decorated for Christmas 2 weeks ago and I have wanted to ever since. I made up my mind to just go ahead and do it and let my mind relax from my last 3 finals (4 to go...). Jordan was really aprehensive about the black and white because he likes traditional colors, but now that it's up, he loves our tree and decorations. It definitely pays to have a Christmas wedding! I didn't have to buy very much and our house is totally decorated!

3 comments:

Jill said...

i'm so glad you invited me to the movie, because otherwise, i probably would have had to wait until it came out on dvd and then i would have had to watch it by myself :)
the apartment looks awesome! when do you want to come do my house?!
ps-the picture of you and jordy is awesome!

Renna said...

Beautiful!! Guess you're going to surpass your ole mom in talent for decorating. Going to miss your help around here. Love ya

Jaime said...

Love all the decorations...I am hoping to get mine up by the end of the week. Maybe next year I will have them up before I leave for thanksgiving. And thanks for the breaksfast/movie date. It was so much fun!