Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend

FIRST- GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND WATCH THE NEW MOON TRAILER.. YES ANOTHER ONE!! AND ITS GOOOOOOOOOD!

I finally got to see my parents for the first time in forever! Ok, so it's only been a month... but I only saw them for 24 hours in Abilene, and the month before that only for 2 hours exchanging Paisley at a Chick-Fil-A in Temple. So really I haven't seen then and spent time with them since July 4, which to us, is forever. It's the most we've ever gone, and it was horrible. Thankfully they were able to come and we got to just hang out and talk and watch movies. My parents just got back from a 10 day vacation to Seattle where my aunt and uncle live. My cousin got married, so they got to go to the wedding (I'm so jealous). My mom always brings back great gifts, and she definitely did not disappoint!

Of course she brought something back for Paisley. This crab is about 3/4 of her size, so it is so cute watching her carry it around!

I know this is kind of creepy looking, but I still love it. Finding anything dentist-y is very hard, so when we find something, we get it. And I am nuts about dentistry.

This is the cool gift. My mom and dad always hit up the wineries wherever they go, and she found this cork holder. I had them in a mason jar, so this is sooo much cuter! I love it! She's so good!

Sorry I don't have a picture of my hair. Don't get too excited, I didn't do anything very dramatic. I'm a very practical person, so function definitely wins over looks in the end. I'll take a pic the next time I fix it cute.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Sweet --next time anyone says..."put a cork in it!"....you can help? Awe dang...that was funnier in my head.