Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hair Again

I'm going to get my hair cut and colored on Friday and it needs help. I get bored with the same hair and I think it's at a really awkward and ugly stage. I can't decide if I want to cut it or keep growing it out. It would be a lot easier for school if I grew it out, but I think it looks cuter short. I also am thinking about going back to a pretty brown, with maybe some gold and red undertones... but that makes me nervous. Let me know what you think about these ideas and vote on the poll! I know I have a lot of family members (besides my friends) that look at this- so please please vote.

Cut it again to this length and flip out:


Try a bob:

The bob might look more like this in front b/c I have bangs:

Brown:

4 comments:

Ben said...

You might have to stay short --- I’m afraid you may lean over to look in some poor dude’s mouth and leave a long strand of hair stuck in the back of his throat. I wouldn’t want you get any grade lower than a B. yaknowwhatimsayin? Actually -- I think you should go long. And when you think of cutting it -- don't.

marbeth said...

Have you thought about going darker? You're beautiful and can wear various colors/shades with your skin tone.

Jill said...

here's my vote for the day (but i change my mind about hair all the time). i LOVE you as a blonde and i like it long. BUT the reese bob is pretty precious, too.

truthfully, you can't really go wrong. no matter what-you look great.

Jaime said...

I wonder what you did with it yesterday...I haven't been on blogs all week so I am too late to vote. I know it will look great!