Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Decorations

I just finished up my Christmas decorating, which makes me so happy! If you know me at all, you know I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! It warms my soul through and through and I look forward to it all year. Like a little kid... oh well. It took me forever to decorate because I tried to pack up a few things at the same time, getting ready for our move. It's amazing what you can fit into a tiny apartment! A few things are the same as last year, but I also changed a couple of things. Next year we'll have a little front porch to decorate and stairs leading up to the door that I can put garland on. Ohhh it gets me excited just thinking about it!!

3 comments:

kara said...

love all your decorations! :)

Tamra said...

Super cute!

Jaime said...

Very cute and festive. I am so glad I have the huge white tree in my house because it reminds me of your wedding! Beautiful!