Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random Christms Findings

First I want to start out with a little story. I was in lab yesterday, and my professor -who might be the biggest cowboy/redneck I've ever heard- came to look at my work. One of the first things he said was (and please add a ridiculously drawn out accent to go with it... like in the movies), "oohhhhh... you got some Cherstmas shoes! M' daddy had some Cherstmas boots he us't to we'r."
What?!?
Maybe the red flowers look like poinsettas?? I don't know, but it cracked me up. And I didn't have the heart to correct him.

I mean, if I were going to wear Christmas shoes, I would make them these... duh!!
And don't tempt me.

On to more random Christmas dentist findings. This is a Santa I found in Estes Park, CO last year and had to have it! It's so hard to find dentist stuff that isn't creepy, and he is just adorable!!

And this will one day be my office. This is a dentist office I found on-line, and it just makes my heart sing! I love it!!

Isn't he adorable? Who doesn't like this cutie dentist in "Frosty"??

And last but not least, just a few games you could get the kiddos for Christmas. I bet "Crazy Dentist: Whack Yourself a Perfect Smile" whould be a hit!


2 comments:

Jill said...

i love that last game...so funny! and i will pay you $10 if you wear those shoes. haha~

Jaime said...

So cute! What a good dentist you will be.