Thursday, March 25, 2010

Shabby Chic

I've always loved decorating, even as a kid. Until my senior year of high school I thought I was going to be an interior designer, and then realized the school I wanted to go to (Hardin-Simmons) didn't have an interior design program. That's when I decided to look into other careers. I know, lame reason for being a Biology major, but that's how it all started.

I have always had a very firm belief that there are too many beautiful colors to have white walls and white accessories. But lately, I've been looking at a ton of blogs and am loving what I see! There are so many gorgeous houses that are 'shabby chic' and I can't get enough. I don't think I could ever do it in my own house, but I sure wish I could. I just don't have the right personality or something... I don't know. But here are some pics of the amazing houses I've been keeping up with.



Check out Lola B's & Flea Market Trixie for more amazingness.

No comments: