Thursday, March 11, 2010

So Many Toys, So Little Time

I'm sitting here trying to study, and I feel a small thumping on the back of my chair and the sound of a soft growl. I look down to find Paisley shaking a stuffed dog, hitting my chair with it, trying to get me to play with her. I tell her 'no' and go back to studying. A few mins later I feel the same thing, so I turn around and of course, there she is, but this time it's a Care Bear. I laugh to myself and think about how cute she is, but I continue to study.

Then a few mins later I hear a heavier thudding sound coming from the guest room. The lights are off but I know she's in there, so I turn on the lights and find her with this teddy bear in her mouth. You can't get a sense of it, but this bear is as big, if not bigger than she is.
I look around the corner of the bed where there is a basket of all our stuffed animals, and this is what I find...

I guess she wanted to try them all out to find just the right toy to shake around. Silly girl.

2 comments: