Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Birthday Goodies

Last Wednesday was my 25th birthday, and I had such an amazing day!  I slept in (who needs to learn about kids teeth?) and extracted some teeth, came home and went to Saltgrass and saw 'Dinner for Schmucks'.  It was hilarious!!  We laughed so hard, and I don't usually laugh out loud in movies. 
I didn't really want anything particular this year, so Jordan was at a loss of what to get me.  Of course, he came through, just like every other year.  He got me 'Whip It', a dental Barbie (so cool!!), and a car-detailing that I desperately need.  Everything was perfect!!  He's so good.

Sunday after church the whole family went to Norris and Linda's for a big b-day party.  Scarlett (6), Clark (3), Norris (29ish), and I (25) all have birthdays within 8 days of each other!  Crazy, huh?  We celebrated with delicious food and cupcakes.  Here is a pic of my loot... so cute!  They didn't even mean to coordinate, but it all came out that way!  I love my new necklaces (a black one from Linda/Norris w/ an 'M' charm, and the one w/ fabric flowers that Jaime made), the pretty candle, pink ring, and notepads!  Anndddd... I get to buy a new shirt from Target to go with my necklaces!  Ooohhh or maybe some zebra flats... It just doesn't get any better.  Thank you, girls!!

Here is Steve Carell promoting 'Dinner for Schmucks' on Letterman.  It shows a little taste of what makes it so funny!

3 comments:

mimi47 said...

So glad you are such a girlie girl like the rest of us - it's fun shopping for you! Happy you had a great birthday - we love you!

Jaime said...

I love that it all coordinated. :-) And, I cannot wait to see that movie!! Happy b-day old lady.

Jill said...

you know you skipped kids teeth just so you wouldn't have to answer all my questions. thanks a lot. ha!
glad you had a good b-day!!