Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekend

This weekend Jordan and I went home to go to my good friend's wedding.  Ann and I went to high school and cheered together.  She is the sweetest person I've ever known, literally.  I have been so blessed by her friendship, and it was great to see her so happy! 

And this is her from this weekend.  Isn't she gorgeous?!?!  I had so much fun watching her giggle and cry her way through the ceremony.  I also got to see several of my other friends that I hadn't seen in a while, so it was just a great day all around! 

They got married at Dallas Baptist University's new chapel, which was ridiculously amazing and beautiful.
                                    
My birthday is this upcoming Wednesday, so we celebrated a little early with my parents.  My mom always gets me the best stuff!!  Aren't these boots adorable?  I can't wait for winter!

4 comments:

mimi47 said...

Love the boots! You are right, your Mom does always get the best gifts! I guess she knows you pretty good :)

mimi47 said...

Beautiful bride and great picture of both of you!

Jill said...

LOVE those boots!!

James and Traci said...

ok, what happened to your last post- the one with the kid on it?