Monday, February 7, 2011

Maggie

Last weekend Jordan and I got the chance to pet sit Traci and James' new puppy, Maggie. 
Oh. My. Goodness. 
She is so beautiful!!  It was so much fun having a puppy around the house.  Difficult, but fun.  Big puppies make much bigger messes than tiny puppies.  Either way, I want a puppy... a cute cuddly one.  I'm not so sure Paisley wants one, though.  Puppies who are clumsy, who want to play rough, and who are bigger than her just aren't her favorite.  Poor girls wanted to play, but Paisley is just so small!

Maggie would disappear from time to time and we would find her under the couch.  I had been wanting to sweep under them forever, so she saved me the trouble!  Silly girl! 

As you all know, we had a "snow day" here in San Antonio last Friday.  Here is my proof.  It was so pretty for the 5 hours it lasted! 

Paisley has been in snow before, and she didn't like it any more this time.   

She did, however, love getting to run down the street because no cars were around to squash her.  She got a little carried away... 

My parents got TONS more snow than we did, but I guess I have to be happy for the little bit we did get.  It was a fun day all in all!

No comments: