Sunday, October 19, 2008

Movies

I am taking a break from studing for a huge Gross Anatomy test I have Tuesday (pray for me, please) and thought I'd share a few movies I love. Please take into consideration that I love bathroom humor and anything else immature. I also love action movies and anything having to do with vampires (I'm a freak). I'll start with the chick flicks and then move on from there.

Chick Flicks:
Return to Me - Jordan and I watch this on our anniversary every year.
The Holiday- not usually a Cameron Dias fan, but good movie, even Jordan likes it
Notting Hill- classic
You've Got Mail- who doesn't love this movie??
Cartoons:
Hercules
Mulan
Shrek 1 & 2, but not 3
Anastasia
Incredibles
Comedies:
Juno- hilarious
Baby Mama- just saw it and thought it was hilarious
Nacho Libre- love it
Napolean Dynomite
Action:
300 - even men think these guys are hot
Open Range- not usually a western kind of a gal, but I love it!
13th Warrior- Antonio Banderes
Boondock Saints- I love anything Irish, even guys killing bad guys
Underworld 1 & 2- I love Kate Beckinsale as a vampire....
And from my Will Ferrell collection:
Anchorman- top 3 all-time favorite movies, I don't care how stupid it is!!
Talledega Nights
Elf- favorite Christmas movie
Bewitched
Classics:
Christmas in Connecticut
Bringing up Baby- Carey Grant is so cute
Gaslight
The Sting- I love the mystery of it
Holiday Inn- We'll follow the old man... Oh Bing.
Thrillers:
28 Days Later- we like zombie movies
28 Weeks Later- your heart will be pumping the whole time, literally. It's that awesome.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the new one)
The Descent- freaking scary!!
What Lies Beneath- good mystery/suspense

I think might be a good list. If you watch any of them, let me know what you think or if you share any of the same favorites.

3 comments:

Ben said...

I see no mention of Road House on your list...what's wrong with you? "Pain don't hurt"
-Ben Bailey

Jill said...

good luck tomorrow!! blog when you know how you did~
as far as movies, i also love:
return to me
you've got mail
open range (which surprised me since i don't like westerns either)
gaslight
the sting
the descent (totally freaked us out!)
what lies beneath

and have you guys ever seen rear window? it's an alfred hitchcock with jimmy stewart and grace kelly. we recommend that. ooh, and wait until dark...another scary one!

Jill said...

oh, and ben...brody would agree with you on road house. weirdo