Friday, January 2, 2009

Anniversary & Cowboys

Jordan and I just celebrated our 1 Year Anniversary!! Yay! It was the most amazing night, ever! First we went to Boi Na Braza, a Brazilian steakhouse near my parents' house. The steak was incredible (if you don't know, I love meat). After that, we went to the Gaylord Texan to spend the night- - wow- - it was awesome!! It was still decorated for Christmas and absolutely beautiful!





The coolest live gingerbread house in the whole wide world. The detail was phenomenal!
The view from our balcony. At night, it was gorgeous!!







Now maybe the best part of our anniversary... depending on who you are. The morning after we stayed at the hotel, we went to IHOP in Southlake. A few minutes into our meal I saw someone special:


Who is that you ask? Bigfoot? No.. no no. That would be Demarcus Ware, #94 on the Dallas Cowboys defense. We have a history- Demarcus and me- yep, that's right. He was a patient at a dentist office I worked at last year, so I knew who he was. I got to hear him talk quite a bit to our receptionist's son who had all sorts of questions for him. Demarcus was SO nice! Jordan pretty much pee'ed in his pants when he realized it really was Demarcus sitting right next to us.. oh yeah, I forgot that. He sat directly on the other side of the glass partition, see:



This is a picture of Demarcus for real:


Basically we had the best anniversary in the whole wide world!!!

No comments: