Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jaime!

Today is my sister-in-law, Jaime's, birthday! Yesterday we had a blast going over to her house after church and eating cupcakes and ice-cream. (And yes, I did appreciate the Blue Bell :oP) This is a picture of us last week- - notice the scarf I'm wearing- she made it for me!! I loved it! Thanks, Jaime- you're the best!!

Last night the power in our apartment complex (and the whole block) went out for at least an hour. Thankfully we were able to entertain ourselves! My prize-winning word: "juicy". It got me 99 points!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Thanks for helping me celebrate. Sorry about the "black-out". I hate how much I rely on electricity!

Oh, gosh...I just saw the word verification is:
scank
Ha!

mimi47 said...

Nice that you were able to stop studying and grading papers and actually spend some fun time playing Scrabble. That was my Dad's favorite game. He would have been proud of "juicy"!