Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Jordan and I had the best Valentine's date... it might be white trash to some people, but for us- it was perfect! We started the evening with gifts. He brought me beautiful white roses and a cookie cake. We aren't very romantic, just practical, so our gifts may seem weird. I got him an iTunes gift card and an Ireland Rugby t-shirt. The only thing is... I ordered it yesterday on-line, so I printed out a picture.... whoops. He pre-ordered Twilight for me on DVD (it doesn't come out until March 21) and he's going to plan a romantic weekend in Fredricksburg for us in the summer.
I misspelled his name. I'm an idiot.


Then comes the best part. We went to IHOP for dinner! Yay!! Ok, so maybe not the most romantic- but we didn't have to wait for a million people to eat! IHOP is always yummy!
After dinner we came home and watched Rock-N-Rolla... once again, not romantic. It's about criminals in London. But hey, we loved it, so that's all that matters!
After our dinner had finally digested, we went out on our porch and made s'mores. I guess this is the most romantic part of our date b/c we used to do this when we were dating. We went to bed before 11:00 like a bunch of old farts, and that about sums it up!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Helarious that you left out the "d" on the card.
:-) I am with you...I hate, HAte going out on V-day because you have to wait forever at a restaurant. Glad you had a good time together.

Jill said...

looks like a great day to me. i kind of think valentine's day is overrated. i mean, who needs an excuse to go out with your sweetie?!
gad you had a great time together! hope you're having a good week!
(thanks again for coming and keeping me company friday night)