Friday, February 20, 2009

Smile for the Camera

A few weeks ago we had a free sealant clinic at our school. Several 2nd grade classes from the Edgewood ISD were bussed in to get free sealants, making our school a zoo. We even had a clown on our floor... creepy. For some reason, my partner and I were chosen to have a million pictures taken of us, one of which was published in SA Express. I don't think it is that interesting, but apparently my parents thought it was a big deal and thought I should share it with the rest of my family, so here is the link.

http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/education/2009/02/free-dental-work-for-edgewood.html#more

2 comments:

Jill said...

maegan, i think that's awesome! you should frame it for your office one day...your first official doctor pic :)

mimi47 said...

That is so neat! We don't get the paper so I'm very glad you shared this with us! What a privilege to be recognized for doing such a worthwhile job - serving those less fortunate. Way to go!!!!!!!