Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Random

I took a test today, for which I studied very little. It was for a class that is ridiculously easy and reduntant. It is really hard to study with notes like, "Human motivation is complex." Really? I didn't know that... and I definitely didn't know that we should be nice to our patients. There were a few suprises, however, like the acronym ARMPITS (yes, you read that correctly). Did you know that if goals are to be achieved they must be:

Appropriate
Realistic
Measurable
Positive
Important
Time-Related
Specific & Supported

We also learned in this class that "action is an act." Wow- revolutionary! This is what I'm paying $40,000 a year for!

I forgot to post this picture the other day when I wrote about my Spring Break. Paisley loves going to NaeNae and Grandpa's house because they have tons of squirrels and birds to bark at. One day she would not stop barking, so I ran outside to make her stop, and this is what I found:

1 comment:

Jill said...

i think maybe, just maybe i could pass that class...but i still might get a D.
and...i can't wait for another post because seriously that picture creeps me out.