Monday, April 20, 2009

They Grow Up So Fast!

Today is my little girl's birthday. 2 years... 2 years!! It just seems like yesterday that I was picking her up from the airport and she was only a few weeks old and weighing 1.5 lbs. I know I've already posted most of these pics, but bear with me. At this point in my life, she really is my child. She sleeps in the space between my arm and body every night and wakes me up a million times. She wakes Jordan up every morning by giving him kisses. I don't care what non-dog lovers say, they can show emotion and can love you back. When I get home from being anywhere, even if I just take the trash out, she gets so excited she hyperventilates and makes a sound that is similar to Daffy Duck. Her favorite toy right now is the pen light, which she will run after- back and forth in our little apartment- back and forth. My favorite thing she does is when she lays on her back and plays with her toys (like the video from last week). It's so cute! I love that she knows who NaeNae and Remi are, and freaks out if you say their names. Even though it is annoying, I love that she is smart enough to know what she wants, even when it's 3:00 am and she wants me to lay on the couch with the soft blanket and won't stop whining until I do it. Basically, I just love her!






Happy Birthday Paisley!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Babies do tend to grow up way too fast. At least your baby will always be tiny and cute!! Mine will one day get hairy and stinky--like their Dad! Ha.