Saturday, November 7, 2009

Date Night

Last night Jordan and I went on a very very nice date for the first time since our anniversary last December. We at at Houston Street Bistro, and then went to the Majestic Theater to see Riverdance! I know what you're thinking, "Riverdance?! Really?! That's so stupid and corny!" Well, it's not. I went a couple of years ago and it took my breath away. If you know us at all, you know we love Ireland and all that's related. Music is a huge passion of Jordan's, so I knew he would appreciate the show. It is so much more than dancing- there is a lot of beautiful music and singing as well. A lot of people make fun of it, but I don't really understand that, because it is just like going to the ballet or symphony or any other performing arts show. If anything, it is more amazing because the dancing is something beyond anything you can imagine. Think of how many ballerinas there are in the world - - a lot. I don't know of many Irish dancers. I would fall on my face within one sec of trying to dance like that! We had some of the worst seats, but it was still incredible. I hadn't been to the Majestic yet, and I loved it- it is so beautiful! I can't wait to take my mom there sometime. We had the best time getting all dressed up and going to a nice dinner and a show!

3 comments:

Ivo Serenthà said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ben said...

I know what you mean. Beck had two big glasses of lemonade tonight and basically did the whole Riverdance routine before we got home. It is very fun to watch.

Sharon said...

sounded romantic and fun.