Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!!!

I love Halloween!! Jordan and I LOVE dressing up and spent 2-3 hours in Good Will last week getting our costumes together.
Last week we had our church's Trunk of Treats, where we decorated the back of our car like a touristy something-or-another and passed out candy. There were so many cute themes for cars, we'll definitely have to think of something better next year. I realized too late that we didn't get any pics with our niece and nephews, so that stinks, but they sure were cute!! By the way, I look exactly like my mom circa 1990 minus the dorky clothes. But yes, the hair and maybe even the pleats. The 90's were a bad time for everyone.
Friday night we went to a party with my dental school friends. Once again, we rocked the dorky tourist personas and had a blast! Here we have a Girl Scout, Elle Woods, Cruella Deville, and Barbie. Without these lovely ladies, dental school would be unbearable!

Our Honeymooners class had a party up at the church with some de-licious food and pumpkin carving. Jordan did a good job gutting it and then I drew out our master plan. I thought it was fitting since the Horns were playing an important game- I bet our pumpkin brought them luck- ha!! We didn't win the pumkin-carving contest, but that's ok.

Right after our church party we headed over to Jordan's co-workers' house to hang out with his friends. He is dressed up as a character from the movie, "The Hangover" and I am dressed up as the tiger that tries to eat him. 'Tigers love pepper, they hate Cinnamon.'

And here we are giving our little pumpkin-head some much needed lovin' after a long night of being by herself.

1 comment:

Jill said...

you always have great costumes...glad you had so much fun. and i totally would have voted that the BEST pumpkin...awesome :)