Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend

This last weekend was great! My parents came in town and finally got to see our house... I took tons of naps... I got Easter candy... what more could a girl want? Thankfully my parents were just as worn out as Jordan and I were. Friday morning I had a test and then I came home and all 4 of us slept until 12 or 1pm. Then we went shopping and I got tons of great deals at Macy's and had some delicious Mexican food. Saturday I laid out to try and get some sun before Sunday b/c I was wearing a yellow skirt. Yellow skirt + pasty legs = nasty.... so I slathered on the self-tanner all last week and laid out a lot. I think it turned out well. We cooked out hot dogs and sat around all day doing nothing (ahh... so nice) until later when my mom had a hair appointment and my dad and I went and saw 'Clash of the Titans' (sub-par). Then we ate at Maggiano's for dinner- yum!
Anywho, Paisley wanted to lay out, too, and she picked this spot:
Silly girl.
Here are some pics of Sunday. We went to church and then had a delicious lunch at the in-laws beautiful remodeled house.
When we first moved in to our new house, I posted a picture of our friendly neighborhood peacocks, but promised a better one to come... well here it is! My mom hadn't seen them so we went hunting for them on Sunday. We got a treat! He is so beautiful! (the males are the pretty ones) I love driving to and from school and getting to see them.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

WOW! That peacock is amazing!! And so is your outfit. :) I'm jealous that you were with family on Easter, mine's so far away :( But happy for you!