Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sorry So Long!

First and foremost, today was my last day of school!!! After 10 straight months of school I'm finally done! Now I get to study for my National Boards Part 1 for 3 weeks, then just a few more weeks until I start again on July 5.
Thankfully between now and then Jordan and I are going to Germany! Yay! Last night I talked to Jennifer and we worked out our schedule:

Day 1: arrive in Frankfurt; Gutenburg Museum; Rhine River dinner cruise
Day 2: Burg Eltz Castle; Mosel River- getting on and off a river boat in cute towns and vineyards; Jordan and I will spend the night at a bed and breakfast
Day 3: meet the Sims in Luxembourg; visit WWI battlefields including Verdun
Day 4: drive down to Switzerland and visit the Rhine Falls and Lake Constance on the border b/w Switz. and Germany; visit Lindau; spend the night somewhere in the Alps
Day 5: Neuschwanstein Castle, Ehrenburg Castle, and Linderhof Castle; spend the night near Innsbruck, Austria
Day 6: tour Innsbruck; drive to Eagle's Nest (Hitler's hideout); spend the night somewhere (?)
Day 7: Munich; Dachau Concentration Camp; Hofbrauhaus; drive back to Sims
Day 8: day-trip to Rothenburg (Medieval town)
Day 9: Fly home
And there you have it!! So exciting! As soon as I have all my grades I will let you how they are. So far they are very good, but I'm very worried about 2 of my finals from this week. We'll see... either way, I'm done with 2nd year! I start again on July 5th and see my first patient July 12th- - scary!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

WOW! It all sounds wonderful and looks beautiful. I cannot wait to hear all about it when you return.

mimi47 said...

So exciting! What a fabulous trip! You are so fortunate to be able to visit Europe and see such historic sites. You will make a lifetime of memories! We will be anxious to see all your pictures and hear your stories when you get back! Enjoy every moment!

Sonia said...

Walk the wall in Rothenburg!!