Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last Weekend

Last weekend was very interesting. We started out with something fun, and ended in the total opposite. Friday night Lauren and her husband, Jeffrey, had all of our friends over for a formal dinner party. It was awesome! She cooked a spiral ham and all kinds of sides and 2 amazing desserts. She even pulled out her china. The most amazing part.. there were 14 of us in their apartment... comfortably. Good Job! Christian and his wife brought their son, Tyson, who is wearing a brand new outfit Alexandra brought for him. Jordan says he looks like the Christmas pope with the hat standing straight up! After our incredible dinner we watched "Elf" and laughed our heads off.



Saturday was our half and half day. Half boring studying, half super fun date night. Jordan took me to Santa's Ranch in New Braunfels to drive through their Christmas lights. It was so pretty and great! The best part was when I realized I had spilled our hot chocolate all over my lap and seat... it just doesn't get any better! Thankfully we were right by Jill's house and stopped by for some emergency clean-up action. No stain no foul.

Sunday was more like 25% fun, 75% studying. Church and dinner with the fam is always fun. Clark was being so funny at lunch squinting his eyes as hard as he could and laughing. What a weirdo :O) The rest of the day/night was spent studying.

Then there was Monday. Oh the dreaded day. Tuesday was my Gross Anatomy final, so I spent every waking hour (literally) studying. It is so depressing to think about how much time I spent on that stupid subject. I couldn't go to sleep and ended up studying from 3-4 am. Who does that?? I suppose it paid off.. I made B's on it and so I'm getting a B in the class- yay!!!

Tuesday I finished decorating and patted myself on the back. I love Chrismas!!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

looks like the dinner party was fun and your apartment looks so cute-the porch is precious.
speaking of precious...love my clark. he cracks me up :)
and WAY TO GO on your test!!!

Jaime said...

What a great re-cap. Sorry that we missed the fun family lunch...that Clarky is so funny! I love that face! Glad you did so well on your test and that you had some fun times in the midst of studying.

mimi47 said...

Great pictures! The ones you took of Clark are too funny! Your apartment looks so nice with all the extra Christmas touches. You are such a talented decorator! Great job too on your tests! Even though your studying was boring and so time consuming - it did pay off. Good luck on your last final for the semester on Monday! I'm sure you will get a good grade because of all your preparation! We are so proud of you!!!!!!