Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Memories

This is the house I was born and raised in. As you can see- A-MA-ZING. I was so blessed to have grown up in such a unique and gorgeous home in Southlake. What makes it even more special is that my parents literally built it with their bare hands. My parents moved when I was a junior in college, and I miss our old house a lot, especially at the holidays. I don't think it gets any better than that picture... but maybe I'm just biased. I have so many wonderful holiday memories from this house! I found this pic on my mom's computer and wanted to share it with all of you.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! We will try to post pics from Colorado and maybe video with our new video camera (thanks Mimi and Papa E!!)

1 comment:

mimi47 said...

It is a beautiful house and I know many loving hours were spent there. I'm happy you have so many special memories of good times during your growing up years. You and Jordan will have a home some day that will be a place where you will make more memories with your own precious family!