Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jill!

Today is my sister-in-law, Jill's, birthday! So far, her week hasn't been all that great- first, on Sunday, poor Scarlett got the stomach bug. Then, on Monday, poor Clark got a swollen testicle and had to go to the hospital for an ultrasound. So hopefully today will be a stress-free day!!

I couldn't find another picture of just the 2 of us besides the one on Jaime's wall and I wanted to post a different one. I think it's about time we took another picture together, Jill!

2 comments:

Jill said...

yes, we need another picture. we should at LEAST aim for one a year!! :)
maybe we can have another movie date soon and get a pic then.
thanks for thinking of me. love you!

Jaime said...

I am in if we do a movie date. I really want to see Confessions of a Shopaholic.