Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Job

Today is a big day. My mom is starting a new job, her first non-mommy job in 30 years. Many of you know how busy/rewarding being a full-time mom is, but it is time for her to move on. I'm sure in a few years she will become a full-time NayNay, but until kiddos come along, this will have to do. As you can imagine, she is very nervous and uncertain of going back into the workplace, so today I am asking for your prayers. Please pray that she will feel comfortable and competent as she learns new skills!

Thanks!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I didn't know she was going back to work. What is her new job? Good luck to her.

Karla :) said...

I hope my mom doesn't scare her away! :)

Jill said...

ooh...yeah for your mom! i will say a prayer for her, but i am sure she will do well with any job. where is she working?

mimi47 said...

Good luck to her! I don't remember you telling us about this. What is she doing? Going back to work after such a break can be scary but I know she will do great. She's a very talented lady and I know she will be successful in any endeavor she undertakes!