Friday, August 21, 2009

Some MORE Birthday...

Ok, I know my birthday was 10 days ago, but I have more presents to share. Last Friday we went out with a couple of our 'couple' friends to Perico's for some good Mexican food and margaritas. (Notice I got to wear Jill's present!) It was the first time we had all been together since last semester, so it was so much fun! I love these girls!

Lauren had been looking for an excuse to make a cake with fondant icing, and this was her chance. Once again, she shocked an amazed me with her Betty Crocker talent. If dentistry doesn't work out, I think pastry cheffing (is that a word?) will, considering this was her first fondant cake ever.

I hadn't seen Jaime and Ben since my birthday, so on Sunday we went to lunch at Fudrucker's (YUM) and she gave me my present. SO cute!! I absolutely love everything! She made all of it by hand- very talented! I know most of you know Jaime and have been to her craft blog, but just in case, please hop over to busybizzyB and see her stuff. She also has a link to her Etsy shop that is full of ADORABLE baby clothes and such.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Glad you continued to celebrate and that cake is amazing! Did it taste as good as it looked? I am glad you like the gifts!:-)