Friday, October 2, 2009

Just for Laughs

Here are a few Halloween costumes I came across on-line. They are either really cute, stupid, or just horribly done. Either way, they make me smile!

This poor little girl changed her mind at the last minute.

This is my old roommate (she's the head) ... it makes me laugh- good idea guys...

This is probably my favorite costume I've ever seen. It is so clever!

You know I love dogs. And McDonalds. And especially dogs McDonalds costumes!

Poor baby.

So cute! It even has a shower head!
If you don't think this is funny, you are weird.
I almost made Paisley a lobster this year and me be a fisherman... so this one just cracks me up. Which one is worse? A dog or a baby being your catch of the day?

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Those are cute. What is Paisley going to be this year? I love all your fall decorations, BTW. Also, I hope you have a great weekend with your parents.