Monday, January 18, 2010

As Promised

I went ahead and took pics of our new place, even though it is not fully decorated. I tried to do the best I could over the weekend. I will probably get a really bad grade on my Oral Pathology test this week, but at least my kitchen is done! Please excuse any messes/trash/random things you see. There are A LOT of things we don't have yet, or haven't put up. My living room and bedroom curtains both got discontinued within the last month, so I am on the hunt for 1 more of each. Annoying. I also don't have my shower curtain up yet, but my lovely sis-in-law is making it for me, so hopefully soon. I also didn't include a pic of our study b/c its the only room that is absolutely not done. I will continue to post pics as our decorations go up- I have lots of ideas!!
















So far Paisley LOVES the new place! It rained last week, so she really didn't get to play outside, but she ran up and down the stairs and got pooped. We bought her a new toy and she is so cute with it b/c it is as long as she is. Being a puppy is tough.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

It looks great!! I cannot wait to come and see it in person.