Monday, January 4, 2010

Something to Tide You Over

Last week, the 29th, was Jordan and I's 2 year anniversary. We had an amazing night- we got all dressed up, went to Fogo de Chao, walked around on the Riverwalk, and stayed at the Westin on the river. I should be posting really cute pictures from that evening, but being the forgetful person that I am, I left our camera at home that night. Can you believe that? And instead of turning around to get it (which would have taken maybe 30 mins total) we decided to buy a disposable camera. Do you know how much those cost in hotel lobbies?! FOURTEEN dollars! I know, I almost choked. But we did what we had to do to immortilize our outfits. (they were new and cute.. both of us.)

I don't know how many of you are meat lovers, but I am. Which is why I had been looking forward to the Brazilian steakhouse for 364 days since the last time we went on our 1 year anniversary. You see, the whole point of these amazing restaurants is that it is all you can eat steak. Delicious steak, too, not just cheap run-of-the-mill steak. So now I will look forward to our anniversary for another 364 days. As soon as I get my disposable camera developed, I will share the pictures.

As if all you can eat steak wasn't enough beef for one week, my matron of honor, Traci, and her husband, James, asked us to dinner for James' birthday 2 days later. A steak dinner. At Ruth's Chris. A-ma-zing! It was an incredible steak and it was great to hang out with them again after such a long time. Dental school strains friendships!

Aaannnnddd if that weren't enough, we decided to go to Cheesy Jane's for a cheeseburger and shakes on Saturday night. Beef, again. And let me tell you... I could eat a steak right now and love it.

The point is: I love anything beef. However, I do not love it as much as these people:

this is a bed...
and my favorite...
I guess I'm just not a true beef lover... and I guess I'm ok with that if that's what beef-lovers do.

1 comment:

Christi W said...

Maybe you should wear that dress on the bottom for your anniversary next year :)