Friday, January 15, 2010

Excuse Me

Please excuse my lack of blogging in the last month. Several big things have happened since the first of the year. First, I started school again, which has turned out to be ridiculously busy. I knew this semester was supposed to be bad, and I'm already behind and it's only the 2nd week- not good. Second, we moved! Yay! Last weekend we moved into our townhouse, so I've been spending time that I should have been studying, unpacking boxes and organizing. This weekend my goal is to take pics and decorate a little bit. Third excuse, we don't have internet at our house yet, so I have to do everything at school. Next Wednesday we will be up and running with cable and internet, so I will be able to blog more. I'll try to take pics and load them on my computer so when I come up to school to study I can post them.

Just a little story. I e-mailed both of my parents at the same time and asked their anniversary b/c it was a security question for Bank of America. Within a few minutes I got back e-mails from both of them with these exact answers:

mom: 7/30/77

dad: 6/30/77

Uh oh. Dad's in trouble! :O)

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I can't wait to see the new place!!