Thursday, January 21, 2010

Proof

When I was a kid, there was a house that my parents and I passed frequently that raised horses and other farm animals. One day I saw zebras, yes zebras. I told my parents what I saw and they didn't (and still don't) believe me because we never saw them again. But I swear I saw zebras!! Well, I've been telling people about the peacocks that roam the neighborhood that I drive through to get to school, and here is my proof. Today on my way home I had to stop as they were crossing the road, so I pulled out my camera and took pics. Of course the sun was directly behind the house, so they are extremely poor quality, but you can still see them. One of the males even had his feathers up! You can barely make him out on the bottom picture when he was actually facing me. He is facing away from me in the first one. I will try again another day. Also be on the lookout for deer, because we have those, too!

1 comment:

Kara said...

i totally believe you about the zebras! there is a place on the way between austin and abilene that has them roaming all over!