Thursday, September 18, 2008

Don't get your hopes up.

I don't have anything too exciting to share, so I'm sorry. I literally have been spending all my time outside of school studying. I've had 3 huge tests in the last 3 weeks and here are the -unofficial- scores:


Histology- 85

Gross Anatomy- 77

Biochemistry- 82


I have another test tomorrow morning and another one on Tuesday. This is my life.
I guess I should take this time to give "shout outs" to a few people who's feelings I hurt by not mentioning them on my blog. If you also feel the same way, let me know and I'll write about you, too.


First, my parents- B-Diddy and Rennizzle (aka Barry and Renna). I basically have the best parents in the whole wide world and wouldn't be where I am without them. My mom is my best friend and my dad is my supporter. I definitely wouldn't be in dental school if it weren't for my dad, and I definitely wouldn't be as cool if it weren't for my mom. Just kidding, I'm not cool. But she is... It has been about 3 weeks since I've seen them and I hate it. I love you guys!


Second, my best friend, Traci. She is super cool.. and smart and pretty and talented and another reason I am in dental school. I first met her in Zoology, my first class ever at Hardin-Simmons. We didn't really know each other until the next year, but I always remember thinking she was really pretty (with gorgeous long hair) and really smart. Then we wre partners in Organic Chemistry lab and the rest is history. I wish we would have become friends right off the bat b/c maybe, just maybe, I could have been in her wedding, too. (considering that now she and James are Jordan and I's best friends) She is a year ahead of me in dental school and has 2 kids, yes 2... freak. Elaina and Madelynn are my little adopted nieces and they are so cute. Jordan is Elaina's boyfriend!

So there you have it. In the future I will write about all my family members, so don't cry just yet. I only have time for a few at a time.

Peace!

3 comments:

Jill said...

i can only imagine what you might say about the elam clan...should i be scared?!
glad you did so well on your tests!!!

Deigh said...

BDiddy and Rennizle(sp) Too hilarious!! your mom forwarded this to me! i enjoyed keeping up with u guys! ly

Missy said...

Ya'll are tooooo cute! I love "Keeping up w/the Elams" ...so keep 'em coming~ Love you 2 <3