Tuesday, September 2, 2008

World... Paisley. Paisley... World.


This is my adorable baby, Paisley. Sometimes when we talk to her, it looks like she is really trying to figure out what we are saying to her- it is so cute!! Jordan shot this right after we moved into our apartment in January and it makes me laugh hysterically every time I watch it. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Here are just some good ol' fashion pictures of her.

Her first day with us, isn't she cute?? 1.5 lbs!



Sleeping.


Her first birthday. Jordan and I had a party. Ok, maybe just me.

She didn't like swimming....


We all have bad haircuts at some point in our lives.

She tends to find weird places to sleep... like a cat. And yes she looks and acts like a cat, too. Darn it.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Welcome to blogland. It looks like you already know how to do more than me. How did you fit all 4 pics up top. Love it! I will add you to my blog roll.