Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Awww....

I basically have nothing exciting to write about. School is already stressful, but more fun than Gross Anatomy, I suppose. At this point in my dental career, if I were to have a patient this might be what they would look like. I can't wait to be good at this!
Last weekend Jordan and I tried to get caught up on Harry Potter movies because we want to go see the new one, so we spent a lot of time on the couch. This wears Paisley out, and she can't even hold her head up. I thought this was so cute!!
Saturday night we went to the wedding of a couple from our church. It was beautiful! To be honest, I really don't know the bride or the groom, but I know the groom's parents very well, and the dad is an elder with Norris, so the whole family went. MacArthur Park doesn't have the most beautiful sanctuary (note: it would if it didn't have 70's orange pews), but the ceremony was gorgeous. Best Wishes Kara and Houston!!

This one is a keeper. The photographer made Norris put on Linda's (animal print) sunglasses. It was great! Nice faces Jordan and Ben...


2 comments:

Jaime said...

Great photos. I need to post mine. The wedding was beautiful!

Jill said...

you and jordan have yet to take a bad picture. i kind of want to barf