Thursday, July 16, 2009

More...

Our excursion in Cozumel was rock climbing, zip line, snorkel, and laying out. It was the most beautiful beach I've ever seen!
For a couple of kids who had never been climbing, we did pretty darn good. This is one of the more difficult climbs. We had so much fun! It sure was a good workout.... ouch. This is a great shot of my bum.

Jordan had never been snorkling, so I was excited that he had the chance. It took him a little bit to get used to it, but he loved it after a while. We took lots of pics with underwater cameras, so we'll see how they turned out once we have them developed. We ate at the beach, and look at this view! There was such a nice breeze, and being in the shade was perfect!
The prettiest fish tacos we'd ever seen.


The port our ship docked at. They had landscaped it beautifully.
The night after Cozumel.
The last night. You can kind of tell how much sun I got the last day... I fell asleep on the deck and 2 hours later woke up looking like a lobster! Ouch!!

Our table-mates and waiters. Like I said, they really made the cruise wonderful!

1 comment:

marbethr said...

Love the sultry, red dress!!!! Sizzle....sizzle