Monday, July 6, 2009

Fool's Gold

Jordan and I went to the Prime Outlets in San Marcos today, and I finally had the chance to wear my new gold jewelry. After about 6 hours, I looked down, and found a huge green band around my wrist. Yuk- thanks a lot New York & Company!
I don't know how many of you know, but Jordan and I leave Saturday for a 5 day Carnival cruise! We caught the travel bug thanks to The Travel Channel and all our friends who went to cool places. I found a really good price, so we booked it. Tax return moolah is a beautiful thing. We're going to Progresso and Cozumel. In Progresso we're going to Chichen Itza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
In Cozumel, we are going on a zip line and snorkel adventure. I'm really excited about the zip line! Jordan has never been snorkling, so I'm glad he'll be able to. This is what we will be seeing a week from tomorrow...

3 comments:

Laura said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you get to get away before the horrors of second year start. I went zip lining in Jamaica on our honeymoon and it was a blast! Have a fun and safe trip!

Jaime said...

So funny about the bracelet. And my mom just told me about the cruise. How fun!

Christi W said...

A few years ago Jon and I took a cruise to Cozumel and Progresso with my family and we had a blast. We loved the Mayan ruins. Definitely bring a lot of water because even though we were there in January it was hot. Have a blast!