Wednesday, May 13, 2009

At Least One Good Thing Comes From Finals

I'll never forget the first time I ever received one of these lovely bouquets from my mom. I was at Hardin-Simmons in the freshman dorms taking finals when my RA told me I had a "package." I was really confused because all packages went to our mailboxes, but went downstairs anyway. Waiting for me was a yummy cookie bouquet!! I think they were cheerleaders (to cheer me on to victory, of course). Ever since then (with a few exceptions of times where I wanted to be healthy- - boo) I have gotten a little something-something made of sugar. Having been out of school for a year, I forgot how much joy something so trivial can bring me. I think these are my favorite cookies so far- they are too cute! I absolutely love my mom- she is the best!
The question is, are sugar cookies really the best thing for a dental student?
Who cares?!!?



Lauren, you are more than welcome to a tooth- it will make studying better, I promise!!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

SO CUTE!

Lauren Edwards said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE COOKIE BOUQUETS! My mom used to get them for me, too. After cheerleading tryouts (even before she knew if I got it or not!) and for graduation and other celebrations. The little teeth are so cute, too! They are so cute, you almost don't want to eat them...but then you eat them because you remember they're awesome.

Laura said...

Oh my goodness those are the cutest things ever!! Does she make them or buy them?? Either way, they are adorable. I hope they help you make it through these last 2 days!