Friday, May 15, 2009

Once Again, Content may be Graphic

I took my LAST final of my first year this morning. Bright and early, 8 am, and somehow did suprisingly well. I decided that this warranted a celebration. In some cultures (including the Bible folks) gave sacrifices to their gods/God in order to thank them for the blessing.


I gave a little sacrifice of my own....mwahaha!







But in all seriousness, God has blessed me in so many ways this year! First of all, I made it. Second, I did it and accomplished my goal of maintaining a GPA above 3.0 (that means no 'C's). And thirdly, He gave me all of you to help me through this hard year!! I love you guys so much and appreciate all the thoughts and prayers!

And yes I am eating a huge cookie before my lunch.

1 comment:

Jill said...

YEA!!! i am so happy for you. take a nice long break...you deserve it!! and good grief, if i had those delicious cookies i'd be eating them for breakfast, lunch and dinner!