Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Last Few Weeks

Here are some random pics of our lives the last few weeks:
This is us at Jordan's fraternity's 'formal' on the Guadalupe.

I think it's pollen season... all she wanted to do was sniff the ground. FYI- she is at my parents' house for 2 weeks before I go there to see her! I'm going to be so lonely during the day :(

Last Thursday a group of us from school had a rotation at Coronado Elementary school. We basically taught 1st and 2nd graders how to brush their teeth correctly. Normally, this would have been a blast... but after the swine flu scare, being around 50 snotty kids was not appealing to us. The 1st grade class I taught was bilingual and I happened to have a little boy who didn't speak much English. He had a hard time concentrating on what I was saying and instead turned to my friend, Lauren's, group and made farting noises. At least one of the 2nd graders called me "hot"- it wasn't a total loss.

This weekend my parents came into town and stayed at the La Cantera resort. It was absolutely beautiful!! My mom had a great day Friday just laying out by the pool and reading/sleeping. It wasn't hot and the sun barely came out, so we didn't get burned, just a good tan. I am definitely going to sneak back on the property and lay out at the pool this summer... no one will ever know!

1 comment:

Jill said...

you guys never take a bad picture...brats! :)
i am SERIOUS about going to stay at that hotel for a night/weekend. brody's going to get with you to try and plan something SOON!!!